Peace and Security Monitor: Challenges in The Mediterranean region Issue 6, March 2022
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
Issue 6: March 2022
Table of contents
- A New Iranian Nuclear Deal from the Israeli Perspective
- Tunisian Women’s Rights
- The Russian Repercussion: The Ripples of the Russia-Ukraine Conflict in MENA
- Politics in Algeria: How Colonisation and Independence Marked Algeria’s Political Structure
- From Arab Spring To Humanitarian Crisis: A Tale of Syria
BRIEF SITUATION REPORT
- Israel as a Mediator in the Russo-Ukrainian War
- ‘Suicide’ Death of ISIS Leader – The Man Who Led the Yazidi Genocide
- Tunisia: An End to the Final Democracy of the Arab Spring?
- Ethnic Diversity in Post-Gaddafi Libyan Politics
- Tracking the Progress Made on Developing National Action Plans on Women, Peace and Security