Peace and Security Monitor: Challenges in The Mediterranean region
Issue 10, January 2023
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
Issue 10: January 2023
Table of contents
- Women, Peace, and Security in MENA: Where Are We Today?
- Settlers Unite: Israel Lurches Right as Palestine Coalesces
- Security and Economic Implications of the Lebanon-Israel Maritime Deal
- Türkiye: The Price of Isolation
- The Threats to the Migrants in Libya and in the Journey Through the Mediterranean Sea
- Current Election Atmosphere in Türkiye (Part 1)
BRIEF SITUATION REPORT
- The Protection of the Activists’ Human Rights During the COP27
- Has Democracy Died in MENA?
- Lebanon Today: Between Uncertainty & Inefficiency
- The Israel-Palestine Relations in the Aftermath of the 2022 Knesset Elections
- Jordan, a Land of Latent Tensions