Yaroslav joined the Platform in August 2022.
Yaroslav is currently an MA student at the University of Tartu (International law and human rights programme). He holds BA and MA in Law from the Yaroslav Mudryi National Law University. He has experience in the field of public budget monitoring (Institute of Analysis and Advocacy – Ukraine) and private legal practice. He was a member of ELSA and AIESEC.
- International law
- International humanitarian law
- International criminal law
- Conflicts of jurisdiction in international law (extraterritorial jurisdiction)
- Legal regulation of cyberspace
- Human rights law
- Central and Eastern Europe
- Black Sea Region