Peace and Security Monitor: South East Europe & Black Sea region
Issue 3, April 2022
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.
Issue 3: April 2022
Table of contents
- Russia’s War in Ukraine: What’s Next for Transnistria?
- Russia-Ukraine War and Future Foreign Investment Disputes
- Perspectives on the War in Ukraine from the South Caucasus: Situation Report
- Kosovo Specialist Chambers: Stakeholder Analysis (2/3)
- Out of sight – Out of Mind? Shifting Migratory Routes and Border Violence along the “Balkan Route”
- Turkey’s Role in the Western Balkans and the Quest for Political Leverage: The Case of Albania
- The Unrecognized State Owned by a Corporation: Transnistria and the Dominance of Sheriff Enterprises